If you’re like us, we like pretty things…that’s including planners/agendas. 😉 I’ve been searching all over to find the perfect planner, and I was surprised to see that there were a lot to choose from! I rely a lot my iPhone to keep track of all the important dates on the calendar app, but it’s always nice to actually write down activities/special events and have a place to write notes/reminders/checklists too. Here is what I came across:
1. The Day Designer // http://www.daydesigner.com // $59 // Their shop will reopen on January 6th! This one’s a beauty along with the gold & white striped planner!
2. Erin Condren // https://www.erincondren.com // $50 // This is a life planner and it includes everything to keep track of what’s going on in your life…the covers are interchangeable too!
3. Sugar Paper @ Target // http://www.target.com // around $7 – $10 // A pretty planner that’s budget friendly!
4. Emily Ley // http://www.emilyley.com // $58 // It’s a bummer these are already sold out, but they’ll be back in April!
5. Colorvale // http://www.colorvaleactions.com // $57 // This is the PERFECT planner to our photographer friends! You can keep track of your personal life, but also business related stuff like goals, workflow, marketing, and scheduling!
6. Ban.do // http://www.shopbando.com // $20 // This is actually sold out, BUT you can still get them at some stores like Dry Goods clothing store. This is the planner that we ended up getting, and we loooove it! 😉