Beautycounter | sea salt spray
This post is about the Sea Salt Spray that I absolutely LOVE and many of my clients are loving it too. It’s like where has this been all my life?! Why do I love this so much as well as others?
1) It enhances waves and curls. Hello beach waves!!
2) A little goes a long way!
3) Great spray for on the go for you busy ladies!
4) Various waves to achieve a great look!
5) Holds waves/curls!
6) Adds volume!
There are various ways to use this spray! Here are 6 ways.
1) Apply on damp hair, scrunch, and be done. (below)
2) Apply on damp hair and use a diffuser or blow dryer (on low setting).
3) Apply on damp hair, twist a section of hair, use blowdryer (on low setting) until that section is dry. (see video and photo below)
4) Apply on dry hair, style as needed.
5) Style your hair (curl), apply on hair, scrunch to separate curls so it’s not so ‘perfect’ and get that beachy wave
6) Style your hair (curl or straighten), apply on hair to add volume
In the video below is how I love using the sea salt spray the best!
My niece has long straight hair so I wanted to try the technique like in the video on her. Let’s just say she LOVED it. 🙂
1) Don’t put too much on. A little goes a long way. If it gets sticky or crunchy, you might have put too much on.
2) Don’t put on soaking wet hair. It won’t turn out pretty…TRUST ME!! My hair just became puffy and frizzy…not pretty!
3) You may have to play with it to figure out what technique works best with your hair.
Stay tuned for other tutorials on how to use this spray! 🙂
You all need to try it! Get yours HERE!