Want to make a quick and easy meal? Here’s a dish that easy and my kids love it! They always seem to ask, “Are we having our ‘favorite pasta’ this week?” 🙂
Ingredients: package of shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream, box of noodles, 2 tablespoon butter
1) preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) boil pasta until tender, drain
3) pour pasta in glass dish
4) pour 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream and butter in pasta, stir
5) spread mozzarella cheese on top of pasta and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is light brown
6) Plate and top with a little bit of black pepper. ENJOY!
**My oldest son and husband love it when pepperoni is added to the dish.