This is a sponsored conversation written by us on behalf of Macy’s. The opinions and text are all ours.
I’m so excited to partner with Macy’s and show you guys some stylish wedding registry items! It’s hard to believe that Nick and I have been married for almost 12 years! Say whaaaat?! We were engaged while still in college, and I remember feeling overwhelmed finishing up my last semester of school plus trying to plan a wedding. Note, this was before Pinterest days, so our wedding looked pretty simple. 😉 If I could go back, I would have put more thought and detail into the decorations, but do you want to know the most stressful part? It was paying for the wedding. Can you imagine winning $10k cash for your big day?! If you’re engaged or know anyone that’s engaged, go enter the Macy’s Wedding Registry Sweepstakes! You can enter for a chance to win $10,000 cash to use toward planning your dream wedding! All you would need is a Macy’s registry (with a $500 minimum value). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States including District of Columbia, 18 years and older with a Qualified Registry. Ends 1/31/18. For Official Rules: macys.com/weddingsweeps. Void where prohibited.
I remember Nick and I doing our wedding registry and scanning random stuff at three different stores. We had no clue what we really “needed.” Choosing wedding registry items can be overwhelming, and I’m here to help you! Here are 10 must have wedding registry items that I would have loved to receive 12 years ago 😉
- Martha Stewart plates // White plates are so classic. Even when you’re entertaining or decorating for the holidays, these white plates will go with anything!
- Fujifilm instant camera // As a newly wed, take lots of pictures…instant is even better!
- Keurig // This particular Keurig can make individual cups or a karafe of that makes 4-6 cups. Definitely a must have! We have a big coffee machine for when we have to make large portions of coffee and we also have a Keurig that we use all the time for individual cups. Love how this one is a combination of the two!
- Moscow Mule mugs // Everyone loves moscow mules. Why not change it up from the typical copper mugs?
- Ninja blender // I love how you can have this as a blender, but you can also blend by individual cups. You can make your favorite smoothies and healthy drinks for yourself and for a crowd!
- Kate Spade gold frame // You have to print off those wedding images, and these gold frames will be gorgeous with it!
- Martha Stewart cast iron cookware // I wish I would have known that non stick isn’t really good for you. These white cast iron cookware is a must have!
- His and Hers robes // Whether you’re just hanging out at home enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning or getting ready for the day, you can match with these his and hers robe set!
- Martha Stewart canister set // The more you can hide and organize the better. These beautiful canister set can match any kitchen!
- Cutting Board // While you’re entertaining, you can serve food on this wooden cutting board, but it can also be out on your kitchen as decor!
Hope you liked my 10 picks! There’s SO many more items at Macy’s, and I love how it’s a one stop shop for your wedding registry. You also get 20% newlywed discount on your remaining wedding registry items six months after your wedding. To all our newly engaged followers, don’t forget to enter the $10k Macy’s Wedding Registry Sweepstakes! Crossing my fingers for you! 😉